Friday, November 03, 2006

New camera!


Well, I had a number of problems with my original digital camera (called dejikame in Japanese - the first two syllables of digital and the first two of camera). So I decided to go shopping for one. As I have a PSP, I wanted one that could use the same memorysticks so I wouldn't have to buy an additional memory card, so I went to the Sony area of the shop.

A girl there was really friendly and helpful. I told her that my last camera made a huge beep which would embarass me when I would try to photograph my meal at a nice restaurant to send to friends. Well, actually I jokingly told her I wanted it to be silent so I could sneak shots of pretty girls (called nusumidori in Japanese - its something of a nusumidori culture among all races and nationalities here).

It's got all the functions and everything I want, and it's tiny. As you can see from this photo I took of it on my cellphone.

This should help my blog as I always want to take photos and they help me think of things to write about.

No comments: